1.11.11

An Open Letter to my Blog

Blog,

I'm sorry I've neglected you as of late. But we both knew that this relationship would be rocky at best.

I have a list of links, drafted blog posts, photos, and recommendations to post on you... But what's the point? I might as well come clean.

Blog, I've been cheating on you. For a month. With other projects. That's right, I've been writing somewhere else. That's why you feel so cold and alone.

I'm not saying it's over forever, blog. But I think we should attend counseling, and possibly talk about a new form of commitment, an open relationship where I can write on you and on other projects without you losing your confidence.

What?

No, blog, having a baby right now would just bring more problems! Are you trying to trap me?

Love, Lindsay

1 comment:

Jessica said...

<3.

Jess